Coral Lune Lou

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Changed

You might say, if you known me before i moved, i was a totally different person. I used to be the one, that took all the mean words and the thoughts my friends through at me. i was the one who had challenges and gave up because i couldnt do anything right. i was the one with a disability that made it hard for me to make friends without making myself look like a loon. Some people say, like one of my teachers, one traumatizing, or one thing that scares you to the point before death can change you. But, nothing can change you right away.

you may wonder why i am telling you this. its because this post is going to all of my friends who hurt me, changed me, or was just there for me when i couldnt get up, the ones ho were there when i was struggling with something that was pulling me down, you brought me up, you got me through the moment.

One my first day of middle school it was different. A time when i knew, on one. You see i moved, and that was a hard move. Because that was my first move.Sure, it was only a little further then the other house, but this house had me in a range that i couldnt just walk to a friends house, or make excuses to not go to church when parents were sick, now i acually had to go to church when they were sick. i was slipping away from the church and not even my parents knew. Friends change things, and when one friend goes, you slip.

my first day of church was even odder. i was still a little behive and i was very shy( no really, i was believe it or not) and i had no interest in coming there. you see, for the past 2 years of behive i had been in another ward and i had known no one. And i gave no one a chance to even try to become a friend ith me. And im sorry because you worked so hard too.

This year and as a miamaid, its a little different. Sure, i dont have what the world wants to offer me yet, but i would sure take it. Maybe being different is okay. This year i have found myself, and i am different. i expectally feel very sorry for one of my friends, we havent talked for months, and she hasnt even seen the change, and im afraid of loosing another one of you.this past year, i have had my friend pass away from a cancer that she only had for 2 months. This is the thing that has really shown me that i need to step it up and do something with my life. this is why i am creating this blog, to talk about ways i am going to change, and make my place in the world. Weither cleaning up a park or shoveling someones drive way, i will make a diference in someones life.

No comments:

Post a Comment